We just wanted to inform you that we are going to Postpone/Reschedule this Saturday’s event. We were waiting to see if the weather would change a bit before we announced, but the temperatures will still be in the triple digits. We’ve made this choice because we feel that it would be irresponsible and dangerous for us to have riders out at the Auto Club location which does not offer a significant about of cover from the sun to be healthy/advantageous.
We have two (2) options available for the fee. We can either refund the $100 through Paypal or just hold your fee until the Sept 17th event at Auto Club Speedway? If you do not send in a refund request by this Saturday we will automatically hold your entry fee for the Sept 17th event.
Again we apologize for the inconvenience we hope to see you at our next event.
For all the female #ConeMonkeys we are having our 1st Women Only MGX® Day Session on Sept 10th in San Pedro at the S.S. Victory Lane, right on the shore line!!!